I need you to add three columns to my Excel sheet:
- Closest High School,
- Closest Middle School and
- Closest School District.
You will search “high school” “middle school” and “school district” on Google Maps for each line:
- Copy paste address, county & zip to google maps,
- Click “Nearby”,
- Type “High School” in search bar & Enter name of high school which is nearest to location
- Then type “middle school” and copy name of nearest middle school
- Repeat the same for school district.
NOTE : If the last search, School district is not ending with the word “—(xyz)-– school district” then highlight that entry,
Addresses file is attached
- Budget : $7
- Delivery : 12-16 hours
ONLY BID IF YOU CAN DELIVER IN 12-16 hours, an other freelancer already wasted my 3 days.